Sunday, November 9, 2008

my first post

testing.. testing..

obviously my first post! the template i first use here almost looks like my other blog -- same color, same shade of green so i made this new one but still with the shade of green as i love the color so much. this also has same name with my older blog, except for the [dot] between my name and the added "element".. my other blog which is now almost dying for months of being outdated is entitled "lizELement" and this new one, "liz.element".. see the difference? so let me emphasize the importance of the [dot] since that makes this blog and my other blog different! anyway, i am planning to make this as non-monetized blog unlike the other blogs i have (except for the adsense)..

so hope to make this one always alive with updates! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment