Thursday, March 26, 2009

question 'n picture

if i am not mistaken i already get to visit anne's blog/s even before i have this new blog i am currently "semi-actively" updating now.. hehe.. that would mean i knew anne during my original lizelement blog days, more than a year i think.. and i'm kind of glad she still hops here in my new personal blog.. girl, you can delete my first "lizelement" (leizlmarie.blogspot.com) in your blog list! hehe.. it's already super outdated and it's dying! lol.. anyway, thanks for this tag and now i am extending this one to other fellow bloggers!
The Rules:
Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that, tag 7 people.

1. the age of my next birthday

2. The place I'd like to travel to


3. My favorite food


4. Favorite place

5. One of my nick names

6. My favorite color


7. College Major


8. Hobby
9. Bad Habit

10. My wishlist

and now it's my time to extend this tag to the following fellow bloggers:

MERYL: places, people, events, good food and my life

ARTSYLINKS: artsy links and other favorite collections of the day

EDEN: moments to remember

SHENG: sheng's simple thoughts

DHEMZ: my life's perception and inspiration

WENG: all about meeh

BENG: entertainment spree

It is time consuming to grab those image at GOOGLE but I assure you, you will enjoy it! :)

4 comments:

  1. hehehe kabata pa man diay nimo girl oi I miss that age hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, girl. ok e grab ko ni as soon as possible.. thanks for including me in the list. have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. ay! me utang pa pala ako tag..gawin ko later ha

    ReplyDelete